Create detailed, real-world products using Fusion 360 and Keyshot. Under the guidance of product designer Tim Zarki, you'll learn professional workflows, and various exercises to hone your skills. Start with the basics of industrial design, create thoughtful sketches, and work your way up to a series of photorealistic final renders.
And so much more...
Check out all of the awesome perks you get as a student of Learn Squared.
- A dedicated communityJoin over 10,000 students from around the world, all dedicated to improving their art. In our community, you'll never learn alone.
- Invite your friendsSharing is caring. Especially when it saves you and your friends some money. Refer friends to get discounts and save on purchases.
- Track your progressLearning a new discipline can be a long, daunting process. We make it easy for you to keep track of your progress.
- Watch any timeNo more semesters. No more access periods. Buy a course to get instant, lifetime access and start learning whenever works for you.
- Download filesAll of our courses include downloadable project files. Follow along as you learn using the same working files as your instructors.
- Mentorship archivesLearn from other students experience. Many of our courses include bonus recordings of past mentorship meetings to watch any time.
Learn Squared gives me the freedom and flexibility to learn from the best in the industry at my own pace.
tons of workflow crap and programs i would have never thought of trying.... PEEP DATTT!!!1
My career as a concept artist started after taking these courses. Much of what I learned I applied to my portfolio and in a couple months ... I got my first job.
Sign up any time
No rush. Not like there's any competition out there.
Course Lesson Plan
Here's the low-down on everything covered in this course.
Tools Used ?
Our students have awesome jobs.
Join a devoted community of over 10,000 students from around the world.
- Double Negative
- Marvel Studios
- Naughty Dog