Had a crazy time trying to get renders done. Mainly figuring out the settings to get more sane render times, although I still got renders going longer than I would like for efficiency. Spent the final 20 hours before class doing the paint-overs. I did not sleep... The class was great however. It was really nice to be able to interact with Jan. ^_^
Update: After putting it off since December (2018), I finally got back to this project and applied the feedback from our final class. Alongside that, I also experimented with pushing the Post FX futher as an stylistic choice based on my Japanese animation and art influences, which seems to help push it further from being too grounded in reality.