1. What got me into motion design?
Answer: A music video a friend made 'Loud Pockets'
But the piece I am focusing on is a gif animation by Matt Voyce he made for Honda
(a rear view mirror with a perspective animation)
To keep the viewer engaged in a classic forever loop
- Simple and Subtle but complex
- The perspective of the road and the shrinking palm trees
- There is NO audio
- Is a really neat effect when Matt added the simple glare of 2 lines across the mirror
Do all the elements fit together:
2. Compare Animation:
The left animation is higher quality and smoother as it uses easy in and easy out
3. Ball Bounce Animation using:
- Shape Tween
- Classic Tween