1. What got me into motion design is fascination of how you can tell story with using image and sound combined and how touching it can be. It gives so much freedom and possibilities which I truly want to dig into.
This is one of my favorite animations.
• It describes what epigenetic is from the perspective of two little twin sisters.
• the design is genntle, minimalistic and elegant as same as the music combined with voices recorded.
• beautiful smooth transitions between different elements perfectly coresponding with the story being told
2. The first animation is better. It follows the animation principals and the physics. It's smoother and the movement is more natural.