You are here

2D Value Painting - Concept Art Hacks - Lesson 2
Homework: Assignment


At first I was a bit hesitant, the whole process is new so I had to get used to it.
I lost a lot of time searching for the "right" brushes, but that's something that will improve the more I use Steve's brushes.
I also lost a lot of time because I didn't divide my canvas all that well into different layers, so that's something to improve on in the next piece.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the result, the piece could be a lot better If I didn't lose a lot of time during the process, but that's something to improve upon.
I changed some of the original composition because I felt that certain elements were too close to one another and I also widened the canvas a bit to let the piece breath more.

I also added the graphic thumbnail from lesson 1 for comparison.


Join the discussion!

Log in or register to post comments